Myspace Layouts

Friday, May 14, 2010

An Idoit

i cant say tat i dont lyk u ....but i oso cant say tat i hate u...my feelings to u are too confused...u say tat u dont knw how to choose between me n Him....but now u alrdy choosen hIm....i didnt knw tat u oso lyk him...if i knew i would have done a lot more....i acctualy planed to tell u how i feel to u tomoro...but after wad happen yesterday...my heart was stab my a knife...tat night i really cried...i didnt sleep thur the hole day....i kept saying to myself tat i was an idiot....there isn't any wrong wif u 2...the onli one to blame is my stupidness to belive wad u said...
in my life there are onli 2 girls tat have made me cry....there isn't gonna be another....now i knw tat words u say cant be trusted...u rthe one who touched me and also the one who broke it to pieces....

No comments:

Post a Comment