Myspace Layouts

Sunday, May 30, 2010

too mny

too mny things had happen this month....done too much....said too much and after all i was the one who wrong the most
ok, i knw ur angry....i SORRY
hey i tell u i dont ever say sorry to anyone not even my parents
but i...haiz fine i say it
I'm SORRY
i say tat i will be the best ?
i knw u have a lot of ?
i knw u have those 2 ?
i knw tat i am no whr near to those 2 ? of yours
i knw u hate me
if u hate me so much thn for wad still wan me to be your ?
if u hate me so
better hate me forever than wanting me to be your ?
i really dont understand
why? why? why?
u say u knw a lot
u say tat ppl are not telling u everything
but how do u expect ppl to tell u everything if u dont ask
how will ppl knw wad u wan to hear
ppl dont knw wad u wan ?

No comments:

Post a Comment